A few more easy and tasty meal ideas!
Beef Stir Fry
500g beef strips
1 pack of singapore noodles
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon fresh diced ginger
1 tablespoon fresh diced garlic
2 teaspoons chinese 5 spice
2 diced onions
3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Fry beef in the sesame oil until brown.
- Add chinese 5 spice, garlic and ginger and fry for 2 mins then add onions.
- Add noodles and beansprouts.
- Then add soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and fry for another 5 mins.
- Add mangetout, fry for a few more minutes and serve.
Chicken and Tarragon Pie from the brilliant Savvy Shoppers Cookbook – see more info on this post HERE.
Maple Pork Tenderloin (we used pork chops for this one) – Recipe from Your Homebased Mom – HERE.
2 duck breasts
spring onions diced
- Cook duck breasts in the oven first and shred.
- Lay pizza base on a baking dish and spread hoisin sauce on top.
- Add duck breast pieces on top.
- Sprinkle spring onion and cheese on top.
- Cook in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Greek Feta Chicken
- Slice chicken breast down the side so there is a pocket.
- Mix the feta cheese and spinach together in a bowl, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff chicken breasts with the mixture and use cocktail sticks to hold the pockets closed.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
Huli Huli Chicken – another Your Homebased Mom recipe – HERE.HERE.
Lots of Love
Mrs Rackley xx
*This post may contain affiliate links, this means that when you click on that link I may receive a small commission for the referral, however please note that you will never pay more for your item as a result!